- 4 tablespoon goat-milk butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 2 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, add butter, lemon peel, chives and garlic; mash together with a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place butter on plastic wrap and roll to form a log about three to four inches long. Transfer to refrigerator.
Goat-farmer’s Cheese Recipe
Goat-milk Chive Butter Recipe
Goat-milk Mozzarella Recipe
Goat-milk Yogurt Recipe
Simple Goat Butter Recipe
Excerpt from the Popular Farming Series magabook Goats.